May 11, 2009

About update about life about movie

knock,knock!update update

Recently smashing all the day time routine and be a freeman
get off and waves thousand times goodbye to the bloody wankers
Wanker 1- the pay little use more more singaporean kiah su boss
Wanker 2-the know little talk more more colleague
phew, that's nothing to pity me for being jobless
cause that's no need to see them everyday more than 9hours from now on. Yeah!

But freeman doesn't pay well ,hence I've just came back from free but unpaid working trip again
I'm not money minded yet I'm not stupid
writing it's not my strength so once people give me a chance
I shall take it as a opportunity to learn to grow up, not age but knowledge
I've been left out a lot and have to pick up really soon
To figure out that my ability will take me to, the maximum
So we'll see

Ohh, before to the end, that's a movie I'd like to share with the folks
The brand new make in malaysia product- Sell out
It's kinda indie in it's shooting way
(manually camera holding way, not so high tech effects n not so commercial)
But it explains the theme and thoughts of director very well
Most importantly,he is not trying to educate the audience which I hate (for eg. TWTESS)
I liking the malaysian killed the dreamer and in fact making the cruelest to the funny way
He's some real humor and not lame, impress me a lot for how to make a comedy
Sell out is a not so dark dark comedy and not so musical musical movie.
Hmm ya, not making any point yet bullshitting over here.
So never mind,go get the ticket and watch your own, don't fall to sleep in the cinema if you doesn't like it, I don't read your taste and so do you, just try to at least give a support.
I shall off and take care everyone.
Before that, watch the trailer of "sell out"

1 comment:

Hon said...

saya nak tengok filem ini!
kenapa tak panggil i tengok?