Feb 8, 2010

Do you actually know about the australian banker?

Recently there was 1 funny news about this australian banker caught during viewing so called erotic images in the background of live tv interview.

This stupid silly banker shouldn't be aware when somebody it's actually doing interview as in a big moment on-going? I mean, remember those school time, each time you tried to cheat during the exam you'll look around, struggling of being secretly on cheat?

In fact, now during the office hour, I'm spending my time writing blog instead of contribute the company, if happen that I get caught of writing blog, should i get the hell out of my industry and my blogspot get more appearance in google after that? Wahaha, I wish^^

Somehow it won't happen ever even I facebook, blogspot, twitter or what so ever erotic website I'd viewed so far, no one actually give a shit on me. That's my hell boring office but everyone are quite nice ... Then despite the boredom, need no to complain.

Anyway, the australian banker kept his job and I'm really curious about his life now being famous in this way. hehe

if you doesn't know about this, kindly visit :bbc

No comments: