Dec 23, 2008

my life will...

Sometimes life is getting unproductive when you're having some so called 'luxury life',even the smart,arrogant so called talent youngster like me will get stupid of the civilized lifestyle.
I was staring at the cake when i wasn't that hungry yet I wish to give the lazy waitress some duty to do.
It took more than 20 minutes to let her grab the cake from the counter to my shit face and asked "marble cheese cake?"
Even I was so unhappy with her turtle speed walk, but I have to give a respect on my 12 years free education from the country ,being polite and put the lovely smile on " yes thank you!" I said.

So what is the point of the getting stupid in KL? You know, I was just next to the counter,instead of shit face waiting, I don't even want to stand up, make my left hand a 45 degrees move to get the slice of cake my own. So this is how pathetic when all the fucking restaurants has this service charge system. Making people brainless and enjoy waiting turtle to serve!At the end we considered our self paid for what we should pay!

No comments: