Dec 18, 2008

Warmly welcome


Hello

你好

Bonjour

Como esta

Apa Khabar

This is a not so fancy blog with an unknown writer ,hence it's not going to be a splashy begin.
The unknown writer has a tiny brain who clings with fuzzy logic, an annoying odd-fish but her only weapon is the lovable smiles to attack the human's heart :)
She enjoy and mesmerized by her real life behavior, she fart, drunk,drugs, burp, laugh, kinky, desperate, emotional, bitchy and all her insight into this sparkling soon fadeout short life.
And yet the she is me, I will not give a shit on you do and say what I want. Even if I appreciate either you are too smart or you fucking want to correct my lousy english / chinese, but you can secretly curse me or look down at me,all I ask for is to leave me alone.
thank you ,谢谢,gracias ,merci , terima kasih .
See you and keep me update if you're blogging too. I'm freaking free at the moment.

No comments: